Stormrider UPDATE - > please read.

Hi SR, I'm sure you've been busy and hoping to try to help out. Looking to purchase my 2nd HIC parts for my new build. Clear out your PMs when you can and I'll shoot a message your way.

PMS are partially cleaned, last three orders lowell, andrew, michael (sideamrs and ee3's) are going to go monday.

Things are really bad here right now. Ill post a full update when I have the strength.

Thanks,
m2

Stormrider, my family and I are sending positive thoughts your way. You are a real contribution to our community of Fett Fans. You and your family will pull through these challenges. All of my best to you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any help let me know. I can help try to keep things organized for you if that would help, and I will keep an eye open for the things you have for sale.

My family was in the same situation you are in now when I found my mom's cancer. It was stage 4 when I found it. It is a helpless feeling I know. If you ever need to talk let me know.

I know I am late to this post but I just want to give SR some positive thoughts. Everyone on this site owes you a lot of thanks for all the knowledge you have shared. Try to stay positive, live one day at a time, and remember that everyone here on TDH is wishing you only the best for you and your family.

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I was looking to buy HIC pieces to put on my base (sorry if i'm unclear I don't know the proper term I mean Han's two feet and upper body only). I'd like to know if you still make 'em and if yes how much is it? Thank you very much. I don't know you SR but I still wish you the best for you and your family.

Hi Stormrider! I too am looking to buy HIC pieces to install on my base. Looking for the upper body and feet. I'd like to know if you currently make them, have some in stock and how much. Sending you and yours the best from a galaxy not so far away!

Hi Stormrider. It's been almost a year since your last post, so things must be tough. I hope that I'm wrong about that.

I'm also looking to start an HIC project and would be looking for the upper body and feet if you're ever able to turn your attention back here. If not, then I completely understand.

He has threads for HIC parts in the cargo hold, but he recently moved and with everything else he has going on, he hasn't updated in a while which is understandable.

first off, Good luck with everything brother, thoughts and prayers with you. I am looking for the full size Han in carbonite rubber mat, I believe I saw it was you who made them, are you still making them or no where I can get one? I live in Canada for shipping.
Jeremy

jjjeffrey31@yahoo.com

Hope all works out for the better.

I can help out shipping stuff out post office is close. And i am constantly visiting it.

I sent Stormrider a message last night prior to reading this today. Sorry to hear about everything that's been going on and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back