Verbal21's ROTJ/SE - Complete

Jaycepticon

Active Hunter
Yeahhhh

FullSizeRender_zpsph9yhzao.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
instead of trimming the shin tools, i'd suggest taking the pockets off and either lower them or make new ones that fit the tools.

I didn't even noticed the cutting tool hiked up, but it should be fine once I add velcro to keep them more secure. This is how they look when sitting properly inside the pockets
DSC02698.jpg

But that problem is still the thigh pockets/kneepads/shin tools are just too bunched up. The bottom of the thigh pocket is practically on top of my knee and looking at pics
DSC02697.jpg

If I compare this pic to the one in my first post, It really looks like I just need to have more space between the thigh pockets and the shin tools and I should be fine. I seem to have too much space on my upper thigh so 2" higher should do the trick
10204245.jpg

10204245.jpg

The knees on that ROTJ suit are a little higher than it should be (at least this is how I see it). It's more like this:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-02a.jpg

Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-02a.jpg

hmmm, I never knew the shin tools overlapping the kneepads would be "accurate". thanks for that.

Great news, Terry. Thanks so much. I just tried on your jetpack metal harness and it's just so comfortable. I'm sure your ammo belt will be just as awesome(y)

So after a few set backs, I ended up selling everything earlier this year and only keeping my helmet and thought I could put this all behind me....Fast forward to a few months ago when I got back the gauntlets I originally commissioned and I was sucked right back into this project full swing and since my V2 Boba Fett Project has started, I'd like to give plenty of thanks to everybody who's helped.

Master Replicas - Helmet
Woody - Soft parts
99CentTaco - Ammo Belt
Clonecollector - MoW boots/spikes
Crazy4BobaFett- Jumpsuit/vest
RKT - all armor
Fettronics - LED circuit board
Spidey - Blaster
Saint Nasty - Gloves
MoW - Jetpack
SEEKER - Jetpack strap/harness
Shelby - Mannequin pose
and last but not least, Darth Vorhee's - painting/assembling/guru/everything else. I can't thank all of you enough. I was going to update this once I get everything back from Lou but I just finished assembling the mannequin that Shelby re-posed and I'm so excited to finally be so close to finishing this. Here's a test shot with the blaster I took just to make sure it'll be secure,lol
photo-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Bahaha! I must say Boba has never looked so intimidating! That's an awesome pic verbal! :D but seriously, good to see you're back on the case! Look forward to seeing a bit less of Boba..... If you know what I mean?! ;)

ok, a slightly lesser naked pic;) I promise he'll be fully clothed in the next one, I just had to get the flightsuit tailored a little bitand this is just a test fit of a majority of the parts. But yeah, I'm so close to the finish line, just waiting on shin tools and an MoW Jetpack and then I can sit back and just stare at this thing all day and night.
DSC_0057-1.jpg

thats a new reporter with style:lol: but i think you must bring those breast plates in a bit more, they are to spread out, other than that looking good!

Looks great! :) Good thing those armor panels are on with magnets..you can just shift em around :)

thats a new reporter with style:lol: but i think you must bring those breast plates in a bit more, they are to spread out, other than that looking good!

Will do(y)

Looks great! :) Good thing those armor panels are on with magnets..you can just shift em around :)

Indeed(y) I was fiddling with the chest armor and I noticed one of the magnets wasn't there and I was going crazy looking for it all over my floor and it turns out it just got magnetized to another one. These little things are strong.

haha yea they are! I noticed the armor JUSTt fits on the vest too. The slightly larger size of the RKD armor makes it a tight fit on the vest. If i realized that i could have hiked the collar up a tad more but i was able to get it pretty good, so with some shifting you should be able to as well. :)

believe it or not, it's actually perfect...on me...which is what most matters anyway;) The thing is since my mannequin doesn't have quite the stomach weight I have, it sort of just bunches up. I'll probably put an old paintball padding shirt I have underneath it and with the flight suit on there as well, it should give it the bulk it needs to sit right on the mannequin.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back