Verbal21's ROTJ/SE - Complete

I was so excited to get the jumpsuit back from the tailor that I forgot to take more pics. I spent about an hour futzing the mannequin and adding bubble wrap to bulk up it's mid section a bit to help the flak vest get filled out more and I'm very happy with the results.

Only thing missing are a couple more gauntlets hoses, and just waiting for my shin tools and jetpack. Can't believe how close I am after yeeeearssss. I'll try to take some more pics this weekend when I can get some good lighting in my place.
DSC_0095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great jay! Its really comin together! The gaunt hoses should be in the jumpsuit sleeve though, not the vest :)

So unfortunately, I had to get rid of everything last year but the helmet and mannequin and I've decided to give this a third shot:cheers

It's crazy all this started almost five years ago with a simple Jango helmet

Good luck man! For the record though the hose does run up past the sleeve. It goes around to the back under the armor? Or under jetpack?

Technically it goes up the short sleeve of the vest and out a hole on the upper back of the sleeve on the jumpsuit but still under the vest. On the pre-pro suit the hoses had cables in them which did in fact attach to the bottom/back of the jetpack. Im not sure if they did all that for ROTJ though.

Looks like some of the reference pics for the SE build show it bypassing the sleeve. Some look like its in while some definitely look out. Take a look at them again and see if maybe I'm just going blind....my kids say I am getting old!

I actually did put it under the sleeve but since the tubes were so stiff, it would make it stick out so I just tucked it under the shoulder armor to keep it more flush. hopefully, my next tubes are more flexible/friendly. I need to find some still.

Alright...think I get it. Up the short sleeve in the movie. Undoubtedly the other shots are from celebration or something(feel free to correct), but they have it run past the sleeve.

When you source out the right tubing let me know! I'm doing the same costume....

Thanks, Lou. I searched google for this image and I can't believe you posted it in my thread a couple years ago,lol

So unfortunately, I had to get rid of everything last year but the helmet and mannequin and I've decided to give this a third shot:cheers

It's crazy all this started almost five years ago with a simple Jango helmet

Speaking of can't believe, I can't believe how quickly two years just flew by. I'm all set to finally debut the latest suit in just a few short weeks. A huge thank you goes out to Carole, RedKraytDragon and most of all, Darth Vorhees.

Can't wait to see your latest suit! It's been a while in the making!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back