THE OFFICIAL UK PROP PARTY THREAD

supa troop

Active Hunter
Firstly i would like to thank all the members of the TDH for a wonderful display the whole star Wars display was superb and it made absolute sense to include those props with the TDH.

a big thank you to Rob and Si with out your help and support and generosity i could not have done this without you.

to Dave and Chris thanks guys for all your hard work in raising the funds we did for a stricken RPF member, it was great meeting you too and really looking forward to the next time.

Words cannot express how well this combined event went, we literally were the stars of the whole convention and we didnt get a moments piece all weekend.

The Dented Helmet display rocked and the scary thing is, next years event is going to be bigger and better.

here are some pictures from the weekend

Thank you all once again, WE DID IT GUYS (y)

dsc0050cz.jpg

dsc0012io.jpg

dsc0051un.jpg

dsc0050cz.jpg

It was a fantastic setup guys you should be justifiably proud of yourselves - I think it was the biggest crowd-drawer of the weekend - Well Done to all!

Yeah what a weekend it was, got to meet some very talented guys, Simon from the RPF and Rob from TDH you both did a superb job on getting this together. Everyone who was there with there props and stuff was amazing I dont think im going to forget this weekend as we had such a good time and a great laugh, the stands where the show stoppers and the comments I was getting from people including the 501st was amazing, heres to the next one to be bigger, also want to say a big thanks to Brian Muir and his wife for being there two such nice and amazing people cant wait to do it all again.

View attachment 57271View attachment 57272View attachment 57270

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes, I am still half dead, from the two days of constant bombardment, there just was not time to talk to everyone! Added to the stupid time we got to bed (nothing to do with any cold beverages that were drank from many large glasses). Awesome stand, awesome props but totally awesome people, you guys rocked it (till late!!!!) I took a heap of photos but I have not yet had time to get them off the card and on the mac, but I will.

Big thanks to Stu, Lewis, Chris, (Hello) Dave, Si, Si, Tony, Phil, Eerika, Si's Fem Trooping other half and of course the too cool for skool Mr and Mrs Muir, a pleasure as always. AND all the RPF guys and Garrison and Hollywood Heros guys, friends new and old it was great to catch up with.

More to come, Rob.

Guys it was a cracking weekend.

I'm sorry I didn't have more time on the stand, I hoped to stay longer on the Sunday but I had to get my brother back.

I walked into the venue on the Saturday morning with the 501st and we wandered around the event at it was quite quiet.
We then got to the RPF/TDH stand....it was rammed. So many people taking it all in.

You done an amazing job setting it all up and there was a real buzz around what you achieved.

Very, very well done lads. Was great to meet you all and it's just a shame I didn't get to meet more of you (Welshy and Wez!!)

Here's a few photos....

IMG_0402_3.jpg

IMG_0391_3.jpg

IMG_0412_3.jpg

OK guys, some photos of the event taken with my phone.

Setting up the night before.

aa78001e.jpg

With the great 3D logo we had made.

93d32981.jpg

Mark and Liane from the UKG

eaa74095.jpg

220b33cf.jpg

Clothears 'Paul'Boushh

6933bf1c.jpg

Fettsters Zombie 'makeover'

6a1d1de3.jpg

........and the result.

51d8752c.jpg

Zombie on the right :)
9d3d9fcc.jpg

99340c2f.jpg

2d4acf76.jpg

Here we see Natty's MSH painted by Rouge Studios, Seekers awesome Sling Pistol, the replica metal harness rig, Welshwarriors bust, Bobatrooper gaunts and a FPH painted by Bobatrooper.

ea60f440.jpg

to sign off, something a little different :)

92fd21bd.jpg

I have some of the awesome Studio scale models and better quality ones to follow.

Rob.

For those of you involved in the UK Prop party that don't frequent the RPF very often i thought you might like to see this post that was made earlier this evening

Hi Everyone

My name is Paul and I am the organiser of the MCM Expo & MEMORABILIA events.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their hard work at MEMORABILIA this past weekend and the excellent work that was shown.

I am sorry that I could not make it over very much, only about twice but enjoyed and appreciated everything that I saw.

I look forward to hopefully working with you all in the future and helping to publicise the RPF and in tandem add a further interesting and interactive element to our events.

Once again Thank You.

Paul

...just a shame I didn't get to meet more of you (Welshy and Wez!!)

It was a shame mate, we went on different days so the next one (March time?) we'll book some time for a beer or three!

I was at the RS/RPF/TDH stand when I wasn't wandering around & it was incredible, the amount of hard work by everyone paid off. It was great to meet a few (Rob, Lewis) and I can't wait till the next year!

Here's a couple I took;

6365258617_94e25bcb8c_z.jpg
6365291003_abeb96898d_z.jpg

Cheers,

W B)

hi Guys.

i just wanted to pop over here and say a massive thanks to you guys for helping make that weekend the succes it was. seeing all the very cool stuff from the rs guys has me itching to do another fett....must resssssist.

Excellent, wish I could have been there.

DAZ

OK guys, some photos of the event taken with my phone.

Setting up the night before.

aa78001e.jpg

With the great 3D logo we had made.

93d32981.jpg

Mark and Liane from the UKG

eaa74095.jpg

220b33cf.jpg

Clothears 'Paul'Boushh

6933bf1c.jpg

Fettsters Zombie 'makeover'

6a1d1de3.jpg

........and the result.

51d8752c.jpg

Zombie on the right :)
9d3d9fcc.jpg

99340c2f.jpg

2d4acf76.jpg

Here we see Natty's MSH painted by Rouge Studios, Seekers awesome Sling Pistol, the replica metal harness rig, Welshwarriors bust, Bobatrooper gaunts and a FPH painted by Bobatrooper.

ea60f440.jpg

to sign off, something a little different :)

92fd21bd.jpg

I have some of the awesome Studio scale models and better quality ones to follow.

Rob.

Well....what and absolutely fantastic day. I got to say for my first Con I was really really impressed. It was so awesome to nerd out to fellow fett heads lol. It was great to put some faces to some names, big thanks to Rob for organizing a superb TDH/star wars display, and to everyone else that helped out. I got to say out of the hundreds of stalls there, ours was easily the most popular, and rightly it should be with the talent and pieces on show.

Admist drooling over the awesome props, I managed to get my camera out and snap a few shots. Some have already been posted but what the hey, the stuff is awesome.

Fettsters stuff simply blew me away, you couldnt stand in front of his busts for to long for fear they would blink. An awesome guy to talk to as well.

2011-11-19091652.jpg

2011-11-19091659.jpg

2011-11-19091710.jpg

2011-11-19091717.jpg

Some awesome freddy pieces on show, as well as an awesome 1:1 Freddy.

2011-11-19091740.jpg

2011-11-19140331.jpg

And a small Dredd display at the front of the RPF booth

2011-11-19091753.jpg

And on to the star wars stuff, with some awesome boba parts, a stunning boushh and jango bust. And then Robs and Si simply amazing TK.

2011-11-19091834.jpg

2011-11-19091842.jpg

2011-11-19091921.jpg

2011-11-19091926.jpg

2011-11-19091933.jpg

2011-11-19093918.jpg

2011-11-19093924.jpg

And when I said we were the most popular booth at MEM....I wasnt kidding lol

2011-11-19125314.jpg

An awesome day guys, was great to meet everyone and im already looking forward to the next one :D

Welsh

I was there on the Saturday trooping as Commander Bly with the UK Garrison (UKG)... It was good meeting some of the guys from the RFP and also I met Rob aka BobbyFett UK for the first time.... The RFP stand was awesome and yes it was busy around the Stand...

I was there on the Saturday trooping as Commander Bly with the UK Garrison (UKG)... It was good meeting some of the guys from the RFP and also I met Rob aka BobbyFett UK for the first time.... The RFP stand was awesome and yes it was busy around the Stand...

Lewis & I saw your Bly go past the TDH stand, awesome armour bud!

Cheers,

W B)

I said to TKBlank, I think thats Shiv in that bly suit as I recognized it off the UKG boards. Wish I came over and said hello now, was an incredible looking suit mate.

Welsh

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back