Need some help from those who know how.

OK, I thought I'd come here to enlist the services of those that might now how to make this. I'm wanting to make a pocket-size thing that when a button/switch is hit it plays the sound clip of Vader going NOOOOOOO!. I wanting this to make my instructor laugh, among others. He knows that I cannot paint and hate using paints, but he keeps giving out projects that use it, I'm wanting to hit this button the next time I hear "OK we're going to do a painting exercise." I figure someone here may know how to rig up such a thing, and if someone were to make it i'd be willing to pay for expenses as long as it wasn't horribly high.

While I dont have the skills to do it, much less give instructions on how to, could you do something similar with a smart-phone (If you have one)?

Just a thought...

I could, but that'd depend on me being able to turn it on, open the program and do the sound clip before he went on and it went from funny to disruptive

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back