Costume Retrospective RS13

The Clone Emperor

Active Hunter
Though I have not posted here in a while, I thought it might be fun to share this photo my friend and I put together over Halloween weekend;
319254_10150446172289623_633079622_10424177_85668207_n.jpg

This represents many hours (years) of my costume work.

I am a fan of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. I am also a part of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. I love how that works out.

Photo/costume change marathon; With my friend Nathaniel Fremont behind the lens and four hours of daylight, we shot each these costumes, one after the other, in my backyard, even as the weather turned. (Note the rain drops on some of the suits.)

Pictured;
Imperial Knight Ganner Krieg
DURGE
Darth Bane
The Clone Emperor
Prince Xizor

It has been a long, wonderful, learning experience. And I intend to go much further.

I doubt we'll ever see a better Dirge than that. Your pic with with Fett's has been my work desktop for well over a year now(y)

While I've seen the other costumes before (and they are excellent), I've never seen your Prince Xizor. Truely outstanding. Don't think I've ever seen a Xizor costume before.

Strong work Thomas. It really is amazing to see all of them together especially after having witnessed the birth of most of these.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back