Noob costume builder looking for fett jumpsuit.

hybridxero

New Hunter
Hey guys. i'm new to this site and new to this hobby. I'm going to be ordering the armor from redkrayt hopefully this week. BUT i'm not quite sure whats the best way to get the jump suit. Should i just thrift around to find something close, or is there a good place to pick up one?

Sorry if there is a thread on this already.

Thanks in advance.

Well i found a site called Starfortress productions that looks pretty good. Thought about going with them until a small search on this site. This forum has already saved me a headache.

Thank you :)

Hybrid good job using search site lol Yeah SFP is a terrible terrible place to buy anything. There are plenty of people in this community that are incredible at making the soft parts do some research before spending you'll be pleasantly surprised

I've already PM'd Bobamaker. so i'll guess i'll kind of get an idea and go from there. This project is already going to be expensive so trying to cut costs where ever i can :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back