stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com

slave1pilot said:
That would be me.
I did sell it, & ordered a new one.
It also didn't fit.
Back in the same boat.
This time anton actually admitted that they messed up, & they would "work out the shipping" to get that one fixed.
What does that mean?
I emailed him back to find out, haven't heard anything yet.
I'm not surprised.

Seems mad to me! I'd recommend when/if you get your money back getting your flightsuit from Bobamaker. His stuff is great, I've got one of his flightsuits, made to order, the right size AND the correct colour. It didn't take him long to make it either, no 3, 4, 5 months or more as some of those buying from starfortressproductions have reported! Doing a deceant Mandalorian or screen accurate Fett is not cheap, so you should get value for money. No offense to those that have brought from SFP and not had a problem but it certainley seems that you don't get value from SFP.

Does anyone know anything about the Starfortress gauntlets? They look good, on the site anyway, but are they actually any good?

I bought the Jango gauntlets and I am very happy with them. If you get anything from them get the deluxe version with metal details

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back