Hello from the newby

hybridxero

New Hunter
Hey everybody, just wanted to stop by to say hello. I am currently attempting to work on my first Fett costume. So of course any tips, tricks or hints would be much appreciated. So far this site has been extremely helpful and im very excited to be a part of this community.

Thanks to all in advance!

Ps. sorry if this is not the correct place to post this. Didin't see another more appropriate location, though i wouldn't be shocked if i missed it :wacko

Welcome, you'll fit in just fine here there are plenty of good people willing to answer any question you have and there are plenty who make specific parts who can sell you or show you exactly what you are looking for

I've actually already pm'd redkraytdragon about his armor set. Looks like everyone who's bought from him has been very pleased with the product. The only thing i'm worried about is the size. I've never done any sort of costuming or costume building so not sure how to get the right fit.

Hard parts usually one size fits all I'm 5'6 Bobamaker makes 1:1 armor based on the 6'0 character armor fits fine you'll figure it out

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back