Hello From Kansas.

Neotron

New Hunter
Hello all, I have been around since 03-13-2010 and I have just lurked around. I have tried to build my own but have fallen in to many of questions and problems. Started allot of projects but have trashed them or never will finish them. I am still trying to decide to buy my Boba fett outfit or make it. Seems easier to save then buy. But hey nothing gained from not doing. I work with Metal allot and wish I could work our everything in thin sheet metal. might be heavy but nothing I would not consider before i started. I am glad to be hear among all of the people that has contributed to builds and more. I sure hope I can gather all information needed in here to make my own outfit. I sure do like the Movie accurate concept. I like to display it some day for my kids and family. Hope to pick as many minds as i can to get some where.

Thanks for having me.

Clayton

Well I rushed together parts for a suit for Halloween but I have a long ways to go before I finish my suit accurately. Good luck with your build. It is frustrating at times making the suit and getting all the little details down. I must say though it is really fun and rewarding to see the look on people's faces when they see the costume. Especially, I love the looks I get from the kids. It's really fun dressing up as Fett. Most people don't know what they are looking at so you can get away with a lot of imperfections and still look good! This previous fall festival I had people calling me Darth Vader and some kids thinking I was from The Clone Wars! Just be patient and build what you can and buy the rest. You'll get there it just takes time.

Hey Clayton,

good to see another one over here from KS. I've put together & helped put together multiple Mandalorians including a Jango Fett that we're almost ready to submit for 501st approval. Where in KS are you from & we'll see if we can find you some close to home assistance.

Hey Clayton,

good to see another one over here from KS. I've put together & helped put together multiple Mandalorians including a Jango Fett that we're almost ready to submit for 501st approval. Where in KS are you from & we'll see if we can find you some close to home assistance.

Hey Krisapin, Nice to see some one from Kansas too. I am in Olathe. Help, references, and assistance are alswys helpful. Having good resources are good too. If your close by send me a PM i would sure love to see where you are at in your outfit builds and maybe pick your brain on other stuff. Thanks for the reply too.

there's a few Mandos up in the KC area. and one of the 501st bobas live up that way too. I'm straight down I-35 in Wichita so about the only time you'll catch me is when I'm up there for PCC. If you're looking for boba assistance, let me know & I'll PM you with the 501st boba in the area.

That would be great! What is PCC?

If you could make for sure its all right to contact them that would be great.

Also, Thanks allot for the help. Some day I would like to build a movie exact Boba and Jango Fett outfit.

Looking in to the R2D2 Astromechs for a friend and was thinking that would be cool to to have an R2D2?

Listen to me Dreaming HAHA!

One at a time I tell my self one at a time! Also looking in to the mandalorian web site looks cool. Something where you can make up your own Mando or something like that ? I have not read in to that much but I am thinking if you can do your own style of Mando I think an Army style one would be cool. Was in the Army for 4 years it would of looked really weird to see a solder dressed up like a mando fighting.

Dreaming I guess!

PCC = Planet Comicon up in Overland Park. I'm checking with that 501st Boba, he's right down the road from you in Spring Hill KS, I'll let you know what he says.

Hi, I am from Omaha been to the planet comicon many times love the 501st brother and sister in law are in after I got them hooked on star wars. Now I wanna join its been hard going through these threads trying to just even start to look for a helmet and getting no where really fast. Good luck to you

Hi, I am from Omaha been to the planet comicon many times love the 501st brother and sister in law are in after I got them hooked on star wars. Now I wanna join its been hard going through these threads trying to just even start to look for a helmet and getting no where really fast. Good luck to you

Ya at first I looked and looked then started seeing where thing where but then stopped. I then found a new life of joy going to a fund raiser and thought it would be great to go to more and let people enjoy my outfits for a good cause. It's fun and addicting. I read every post pertaining on what I am going to build. I want the builds to be as easy and prepared as i can get them when I start. but when I do i hope to get a movie accurate prop to ware and display. Good luck in your adventures and hope you get to where your going.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back