Bargain Flightsuit Run

Arkady makes top notch stuff! Just got my ROTJ order today and it's amazing! Almost makes it tough to get it dirty and weather it!

All PMs sent. The MacFett sounds like fun! As a quick update, I started doing my vests a little different, adding a few seams here and there:
photo-44_zpswoumvxe2.jpg

Don't mind the threads, this one is getting boxed up and out today.
And as always, I ship worldwide :)

OoOooO i like the new seams! :D

Ive posted at least 5 times in this thread, but again, i cant say enough good things about Carole to communicate how awesome she, and her products, and her customer service is. dare i say, "the best Jerry, the best! " lol

you seem like a master of the sewing machine! I'm curious about pricing and shipping costs, i live in Australia and i'm a student so i'm looking at just how much it would cost me :) I'm working to upgrade my scratchbuild that i "finished" last year :)

Another new member for the Arkady fan club right here!(y)

Soft parts arrived today and like so many before me I was blown away. Thank you Carole, I was expecting good stuff after reading all the support you have here but to actually have it in hand...wow ...just wow!! Top notch second to none work and if anyone is considering taking the plunge just go for it - you will not be disappointed :D

The quality of these soft parts looks amazing from the photos, and the work(wo)manship sounds amazing from the rave reviews! I'm just beginning this adventure, and my goal is to be 501st approved. I'm assuming the fabrics beings used are approved, but there is specific stitching requirements for 501st approval at certain levels, are these soft parts accurate to that level? From what I can see, yes...?

Boochman. Death proof here was just recently approved at the infamous level with the 501st with a ROTJ costume. Not an issue on the stitching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back