Bargain Flightsuit Run

The base is the same from a manufacture of it, the differences will show up in the weathering and presentation...

The differences in the hues of the fabric are from time and fading.

or if I am wrong someone please correct me.

Gotcha thanks for the info. I'll need to study it a bit more to get the weathering right.

Sent from my iPhone

That's what I thought, thanks for the info!

The base is the same from a manufacture of it, the differences will show up in the weathering and presentation...

The differences in the hues of the fabric are from time and fading.

or if I am wrong someone please correct me.

To anyone looking to purchase a fight suit Arkady is the person to order from! just received mine and it was a pure work of art words just cant explain it just pure beauty and it fits perfect I couldnt ask for any better!

Awww, thanks! I'm glad you like it!

To anyone looking to purchase a fight suit Arkady is the person to order from! just received mine and it was a pure work of art words just cant explain it just pure beauty and it fits perfect I couldnt ask for any better!

Just like everyone else says. These are incredible flightsuits. Her vests, neckseals, and pouches are equally amazing!

ad4370e13245876d03b9734c2620f6ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P

This thread is more than 31 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back