Bargain Flightsuit Run

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the PP2 suit, as far as soft parts go, looks like an ESB with matching spats.

That's true! The Pre-Pro #2 flightsuit is darker than the ESB, because the ESB stills were made 5-6 month after the PP2 photoshoot:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Second-Prototype-25.jpg Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-04-2.jpg

Hey Arkady, I'm interested in a flight suit, but do not understand the differences in each, such as the production of each type, the pricing differences and what not. Could you Please PM me these?

I would like a flight suit from you. Please tell me the measurements you need. I have plenty of other things to do on my Boba, so time would not be an issue for me. If you could tell me, please, how deep the shin pockets will be, I could work on my shin tools (among other things) while your work is in progress. Please and thank you.

I would hold off on the shin tools until you have the flight suit in hand. Even having the suit with me, I ended up making 3 cuts on my chemical mixer. Because the tools take up 3D space in the pocket, a linear measurement won't work.

Can't wait to get my suit! I pm' you about some color changes as I am doing a SE version. Hopefully we can work something out.

The base is the same from a manufacture of it, the differences will show up in the weathering and presentation...

The differences in the hues of the fabric are from time and fading.

or if I am wrong someone please correct me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back