Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi arkady!
Got a flightsuit from you 3 years ago and it's still beautiful! However, I've been growing a bit and would like to see how much a new ESB flightsuit would cost? And possibly a new vest as mines taken a beating. When you have some time could you PM me an approx cost and turnaround time? Thank you! :)
-Gav

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

The vest is made to your measurements, but I do use a two inch wide strip of velcro on the back to close it so you do have a bit of wiggle room.

I ordered a complete set of soft parts for an ESB and RoTJ build from Arkady.

They arrived today.

WOW, they look and fit perfect!:)

I'm very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship (craftswomanship).
Your work is top notch!!!

Thanks for doing such a great job Carole.

Hi Carole, you definately come highly recommended. I'm Interested in a ROTJ suit w/ attached seal and flak vest with shipping to Louisville, KY.

Flightsuit arrived today, thank you again Carole; I was really worried about the fit considering I'm built like a string bean, but you nailed it.

12239916_652532978183758_5448022409502467582_n.jpg

Can't tell you how amazing my experience with Carole was. Patient and willing to work with me when I had an issue with payment, very kind and always on point. Super nice person and super awesome results. Got mine in today, wonderful, wonderful, and wonderful!

Carole, would you mind sending me a price for ESB and ROTJ. Leaning towards ROTJ but it would be nice to know both since I'm not 100% yet.

Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back