Bargain Flightsuit Run

PM sent with additional information you requested
Apologies ......had that just didn't put it on there for some reason
thanks
Kane

I'm starting a ROTJ Fett. Would you PM me with info on pricing and options for all that you sell for the ROTJ Fett?

It would be awesome to have the neck seal part of the flight suit.

Thanks...

Hi Carole, I want to thank you for all your hard work and awesome effort you put in for my order (y) (y) (y) :)

My flight suit fit like a glove as everything fits perfectly.

Just want you guys to know that you can't go wrong with Carole stuff. Very highly recommended

Got my suit today, amazing. Outstanding work, Carole! The suit fits perfectly (I'm glad I didn't get too much fatter the last three months, haha!)

Updated for new fabrics 9/25/14
I am continuing a run for both ROTJ and ESB flightsuits. Both fabrics are a mid weight cotton twill.Please send me a PM for pricing and turnaround time. Both suits come with double ended zippers and are made to your measurements. I have added a few extra touches to my suits also. I have changed the sleeve so it is more of a shirt sleeve instead of an overall sleeve, and I have added the stitching details to the pants and sleeve bottoms instead of just the short sleeve.
Here are the fabrics:
photo-23_zps80a9d788.jpg

Here is a finished suit:
carolebobaesb-1.jpg

I make the pouches out of the matching fabric for ESB. For ROTJ I make the pouches and spats from a natural duck canvas.
I also am doing vests and neck seals. Here is a sample of the greyish tackle twill along side what I have, which is called peau de soie, also called duchess satin. Due to the debate about shiny side out/ dull side out, I will from now on (1/4/14) ask preferences on new orders.
Inside lighting:
IMG_0114.jpg

Outside full sun:
IMG_0117.jpg

So I cobbled together a pattern and whipped this up:
IMG_0125.jpg

Here is a separate neck seal:
IMG_0169.jpg

Or attached to the suit:
image_zps174bad2e.jpg

image_zps04fe108b.jpg

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Thanks, Carole

Hey Carole, what's the official name of Tackle Twill I can't seem to find the material online to make my gloves.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back