ESB Paint Up for Scoutty by Deadland

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Alright here we go this time we have a paint up for Scoutty of a ASOK CC in the ESB style. So far I have buffed the cold cast and have take care of the damage for the silver and base metal layers on the back panels. next step will be to make out and mask off the grey damage and spray the concrete color. I will post up some pics a bit later.

DSCN4449.JPGDSCN4444.JPGDSCN4446.JPGDSCN4448.JPG

DSCN4447.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good! It's a little hard to tell from the photos, but I assume you are using the CC for the silver damage. Or am I mistaken?

Alright got some more work done!! Back panels are complete and I will now be moving onto the key slots back trim and mandibles. I also got the visor section cut out and will be working on getting that mounted.

DSCN4495.JPGDSCN4496.JPGDSCN4497.JPGDSCN4498.JPG

Thats pretty talented. How did you trace to what needed to be painted?

By using paint stencil templates which are masked then painted over, and then the masking fluid is peeled off to reveal the paint underneath. But there are others who draw the scratches by free hand with a pencil then paint it with a brush or use the masking technique. You can find most of the stencils in the Boba Fett Helmet and Armor categories.

Well the mandibles are done next steps will to finish mounting the visor along with the right ear cap. Once done I will move on to the ears and get those done before I move onto the cheeks and dome. Any way on to the pics.

DSCN4507.JPGDSCN4509.JPGDSCN4510.JPGDSCN4511.JPGDSCN4512.JPGDSCN4513.JPG

Alright got the upper cheeks done and have started on the lower cheeks and dome as well. I have also laid down the base colors for both of the ears. I hope to have this lid completed by mid next week and ready for shipment back to it's owner.

DSCN4538.JPGDSCN4539.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back