TDH Event in the UK Help Required

Bobby Fett UK

Well-Known Hunter
Hello Denter's

I am very happy to announce that TDH will be represented (along with the RPF) at one of the premier conventions here in the UK. We are attending the Memorabilia Event at the Birmingham NEC. For those who don't know what the event is here is a link to their website http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/

Event Dates: November 19th & 20th 2011

We are looking for members who would like to attend and help man the stand and bring Fett to the masses. This will involve answering questions about the Forum AND characters :D

It would be good to cover all the costumes here, Boba, Jango and Zam and we are working on this currently and all input is welcomed. You will not need to pay an entrance fee however these places are limited and exact numbers are to be confirmed yet so please hit me up with ideas and willing bodies with and without costumes will all be considered.

Thanks, Rob.

Members Attending

BFuk - Confirmed
Welsh Warrior - Confirmed
Mojo Fett
Burnsy
Boba Trooper - Confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnsy told me about this at Expo last weekend. I really wanna join you guys but I have no holiday days left for this year so I'd have to come over on Saturday and go back on Sunday and flight costs are steep. Argh!

I just check train times, I could get there around midday on Saturday... And if I left at 7ish then it'll cost £36. I would only be able to do one day. I am thinking about it... :p

Hiya Rob,

I'll be trooping with the UKG on the Saturday and I'll be with you on the stand on Sunday mate.

Looking forward to it bud.

I will be there on both days, just goto get some details from rob about what to take and where we are meeting up on the saturday morning.

Thanks for the input guys. One day is fine.

Carl, understandable buddy, you are some way away.....is that even in the UK lol.

Dave, I will be going down Friday evening, so we can meet up wherever, early sat is fine, I will have my mobile, you've got my number bro.

Rob mate can u send me some info regarding meet/ setups etc aswel? I've got some details off of super trooper but dont know if it's goin to be different from the RPF stand meet up.

Yeah some details would be good, also what you guys going to be bringing as we dont all wanna be bringing the same stuff, I can bring jango or boba stuff, but I will bring my boba and the new jango gauntlets and ive got a mq-1 to display before its taken apart, but can bring other stuff too.

I think that would be a good Idea, pointless bringing two of something. Heres what Im planning on bringing if I can finish it in time, going for what the other guys did for the US TDH booth, but in the Technicolor SE ROTJ style lol

DSCF2592.jpg

Ive also got a completed ROTJ JP I can bring and a Stormrider helmet interior to show off if you guys want me to bring them down.

Welsh

Nice welsh, ive got two half torso mannaquin things one with SE fett on it and one with Jango, but I can change that and just bring a jango and use the other for a snowtrooper or something, I will also bring the gauntlets and mq-1 and the fett painted helmet. The stormrider helmet interior would be cool, need to ask rob about the JP as he makes them he might bring some of his own, but wait and see.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back