TDH Event in the UK Help Required

Ok guys spoken to Rob today and he asked me to pop this on forum so we can work out who is going, on what days and what there bringing so im going to setup a list in a new thread, just so we can see what people are going to bring and also so Rob can get small cards made to say what each item is, dont want people not knowing what there looking at so check the new post out and please either pm me or post in the new thread with the details so I can get a list made up.

Cheers
Bobatrooper (dave)

I may be available if you still need a hand, let me know..

That would be cool buddy. The whole thing is 19th and 20th. Dave (Boba Trooper and myself are staying over Friday and Saturday Nights at the Arden Hotel. The events start at 9am Sat and 10am Sunday (working from memory) So if you can make any of that you are more than welcome, but I need to know so we can add you to the pass list. Hope you can make it, your contribution here on TDH is really appreciated I am sure a few members would like to meet you, myself included.

Rob.

It's the misses birthday that weekend, but we're in Birmingham for a Smashing Pumpkins gig Saturday night, so I'll make an effort to pop in and say hello ... any chance of getting my hands on a TDH shirt? :)

I'm totally gutted I can't make it but I'd still like to help out somehow. Wondered if you were taking donations to help cover expenses/get you guys a couple beers or something?

That would be cool buddy. The whole thing is 19th and 20th. Dave (Boba Trooper and myself are staying over Friday and Saturday Nights at the Arden Hotel. The events start at 9am Sat and 10am Sunday (working from memory) So if you can make any of that you are more than welcome, but I need to know so we can add you to the pass list. Hope you can make it, your contribution here on TDH is really appreciated I am sure a few members would like to meet you, myself included.
Rob.
Same here, it would be great to meet everyone. It really depends on next weeks work load. I should know mid week if I can make it. I haven't really anything to bring, I've got a half finished work in progress TF2 helmet with alloy bits though if there's room on the table?

Firstly i would just like to give out a big thank you to Rob (bobbyfett) for all his help and support with getting this combined prop party off the ground, i couldn't have done with out you mate, thank you.

Rob at the end of play today will have all the final details to pass onto those of you joining us

its going to be a fantastic weekend and i'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi guys, just one of the many people admiring your stand over the weekend. Looked awesome and certainly the star of the show IMO. Very inspiring stuff!

Lewis, thanks for all your time chatting about painting tips for the helmet I am about to start on.

Cheers
David;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back