Returning to the Dented Helmet!

Anduril

New Hunter
Hey everyone,
I originally signed up here a couple of years ago with plans to put together an ESB Boba Fett costume. Since then I decided to go in a different direction and went with a Stormtrooper for 501st membership. I've got a few RL costumes too but I've been trying to think of something else to do for the 501st and I have again been thinking Fett, but not Boba this time... but Jango instead.

So I'm in research mode gathering lots of information and there's lots of great sources around here.

I know it's going to be a big project to undertake but I'm really looking forward to it!

right now is a pretty great time for building a jango, with the exception of blasters and accurate boots, all the other parts have great products available from great sources. and a few talented individuals that can handle making your jango look awesome *points at self*

welcome back and enjoy your road to Jango.

I recently got to troop Jango at Star Wars Fandays in Irving Tx and I can tell you that Jango is plenty popular and appreciated.

oh wait, i almost forgot. the gloves are kind of hard to get still. but if you hurry down to target you might be able to find a pair of ladies gloves that are the correct color. they have a bow on the back of the hand, but you can just cut that off.

Thanks for the welcomes! :D
I'd really like to have a go at scratch building as much of this as I can apart from a few things like the helmet, shoes and a few of the machined metal pieces that i probably couldn't do myself.

Coming into summer down here in Australia is probably not the best time to find gloves of any colour so I might have to take you up on that offer Mullreel :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back