Pepikura Action figure vehicles!

GoGators

Jr Hunter
SO I was thinking, (I don't do it that often so I post about it when I do) Are there Files out there that are pep files that would make vehicles? I think the store prices are just too much and my son loves to play with his Star wars action figures but wants to have vehicles for them. For instance the Republic fighter tank there are 3 hinges for doors that could easily be made in a number of ways but other thn that the entire thing could be made out of some card stock, Super/hot glue, Bondo, and paint! It would cost less and be more fun because We (Son and I) could make it.

(y)Who's With me! LETS DO THIS!!!(y)

Hey Guys!
I got the TX-130 here but I need someone to help me put the parts into less pages. I think I have done the rest of it correctly for an 8 inch vehicle but if not please don't hesitate to tell me as this is my first! :p I have very little knowledge! If someone would give me a hand alligning these parts to fit in the pages I would be very great full!
Anyway here is the file:
4shared folder - My 4shared

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back