I traded my complete Jango Fett for this:

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
I started Jango back in 2007. Finished it a couple years ago, haven't been wearing it much. I wanted something new, something that's rare and not seen a lot at conventions. I made a straight across trade with the maker of these suits in the UK. I did keep the MR's. Of course it didn't look like this when I got it. I changed all the pleather parts for leather. I made the belt, vest, leg straps, undershirt, and made several tweaks for accuracy. Basically remade the whole suit/ mounting system with the exception of the green parts and the hairy diaper, which got weathered. Axe is made of Styrene and a wood handle. As far as I've seen, there are only about 5 of these suits trooping in the 501st. I think the guy in the UK got the better deal.
I think this was the last time I wore it.
648.jpg

All the pleather in it's glory. This is how it arrived.

P8020778.jpg

And now, 3 months later:

PA180991.jpg
PA180988.jpg

PA180975.jpg
PA180982.jpg

I guess I expected the responses considering this a Fett forum. But honestly, I wore it for a few years, got my use out of it, tried to sell it as a complete suit, got no bites, so I traded it. It's perfect for CVI.

Yeah, I thought it would be hot. Much room in the head? I hate the close masks, but would love a pig. Oink Oink!!!

One other problem, I don't have big feet like you 8D

haha I could have guesd that awenser xD

does it have any fan ? or are you planning to one (or two ;) ?

I made a manifold type thing out of plastic with a blower on each side. It sits behind the mouth and draws in fresh air instead of circulating the used stuff. I haven't installed it yet. I think the main thing is the body isn't covered in Latex. I don't think I'll overheat, just sweat like crazy.

Very cool! I love the GG. Would never want to wear one because they look unbelievably hot, but that is a really nice suit. Hate to see the Jango go, but it looks like you traded one very cool suit for another!

Thanks. I might also look into a cooling vest. The main body is all fabric and leather so I should be alright. I'm used to trooping in Vader, and I wear dark blue, ballistic vest, and knee high black leather boots in 100+ degree heat on a motorcycle all day, so I do alright.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back