Custom Jango / mandalorian Flight suit - many blue hues

Received my Death Watch flight suit yesterday and it is simply fantastic. The colour is a perfect match to the sample i provided.

Hi! I pm'd you on March, 10, 2014 regarding the order I placed and paid for August 20, 2014 that has not yet been received. Please send an update. Thanks!

Your wasting time if think you'll get a refund he messed up my order never told me gave him a chance got my suit it was made wrong wouldn't let me return it couldn't get my money back since it was past PP deadline which he knew took the suit to my local fabric store they said it was very poor quality fabric very thin wished i'd ordered from Arkady if i'd known about her sales thread it's in the Boba costume section 190.00 mistake people don't make the mistake i made if i'd pressed the issue to get my money back when finally said he messed up my order i'd had a quality suit by now

I am just very frustrated with this whole ordeal. I have purchased items from the 501st, Rebel Legion, Mercs, and Clonetroopers (in addition to ebay and bartertown for my gaming). I noticed this vendor had positive references from several costumers that are known and respected and that I know personally, so felt safe using him. Now, I'm nearly $300 out.

I have forwarded on my PM contacts to the administrators here - at least hoping to save someone else from being scammed and losing money in the future.

All things being said, I understand bleahhh had a good run here and there are some that are very happy with his product. I understand real life gets in the way sometimes, but shipping nearly $300 of goods and then "not having any records" of a shipping receipt or anything just thows up a red flag. I would LOVE to have to come back in here and post that I received my order and that my wait was worth it... but ... I am very doubtful I'll ever receive my order.

Hi all. I have clarified in my PMS to all. We take orders in batches of 20-30 costumes (includes other than our bounty hunter costumes) and we send them to our tailor. This helps us keep the cost low. In fact, with the current pricing, I am on.y making USD$15 per suit. Prices will be adjusted soon.

The suits ARE READY, and onc the tailors packs them up, I will be picking em up this week and sending it up within this week. Registered mail (tracking) will be sent to you separately.

Whatever the delay, I apologise for the inconvenience. We had too many unexpected bumps which I myself was getting worried, having to push the tailors constantly. You will be pleased with it I am sure.

As for Xanthis02, I am still awaiting your claim of wrong measurements with the pictures i requested.

I have received a refund for my vest and the suit is supposed to be on the way! : )

I think we all understand life happens. I'm excited to receive the flight suit when it arrives.

i apologise for unforeseen delay. But i am sure you guys will be happy with th products~ I have pm the tracking details seperately

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back