RotJ Boba Fett Gauntlets

boba trooper

Active Hunter
Well here they are, fully finished and ready to send out to 3 lucky people on here, one set ive done is smaller as per request from a dent member but though I would show these ones off before there packaged up and sent ou, all they need are there switch sets putting in two of them. What you guys think, there made of smooth-cast and full painted inside and out with a layered paint job and some nice weathering by my brother, hope the members who are getting these like them. Anyone who is looking for a set of gauntlets give me a shout, also will be doing cold cast Jango Gauntlets and Armor soon.

thanks for looking.

BobaTrooper

If you mean the little dart launcher from the front, they do come with that its just not shown on the gauntlets at this time as they always fall off in transit.

I would love a free set but not the smaller ones. My forearms are kind of big and I've been trying to scratchbuild my gauntlets from WOF templates but I keep having to modify the shape! Those gauntlets you. have made look really nice!

I really wish I could do free sets for all but sadley I cant and at the moment im doing them as cheap as I possibly can, also XDentedFettX your set will go out in the next few days, had to make an extra piece for yours as orignal one was damaged.

xdentedfettx email me after this weekend mate and I will sort out a new front for the rocket for you as ive got new ones starting to come out the mold now and it wont fall off or it should'nt anyway, just mail me after weekend as im at this uk prop show thing with bobbyfett and some of the others on the tdh table.

cheers

Are you selling these unpainted? How much are you selling them for? I am very interested please let me know. Sorry forgot to ask will you Post to Germany?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back