Custom Desert helmet

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
Here are a few of the WIP shots. Symmetry will not end up perfect in the end due to the fact this is based off nature as well a human (me) is sculpting it with clay, I wish I had access to a CNC machine to tool the bucket. It will start to look more complete by the end of next week or so as I have time to add in additional scaling.

MS
desert helmet 003.JPGdesert helmet 007.JPGdesert helmet 005.JPGdesert helmet 001.JPG
PS.... be gentle I just started.

I will be following this one with interest..... Once I finish the armor I am working on I was thinking of a desert sniper mando and this would fit with the idea perfectly

Amazing job so far! I really like the reptilian look of the helmet. You are very talented and skilled. I'm sure there will be a good demand of this helmet if this will be available for sale. And about symetry... We all know that the Supertrooper/Boba Fett suit wasn't perfectly symmetrical and (as Johnston said) they tried to do it more assymetrical by panting the suit differently, as if he gathered the parts from all over the galaxy.

Take it easy man, I am sure you will create a beautifull custom mando helmet!!!!!!!keep on it........so tell me where do you buy your helmet???

:eek::love Well glad to see your not taking it easy on yourself coming out of retirement MS. I assume your going to continue the theme through out your armor like you did for your original custom? For anyone not familiar with MArrow Suns work... grab a lawn chair and some popcorn, you won't want to miss any of this.

Have a good one:cheers
Hagen

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back