Hi world´s bobas

ash

New Hunter
Hi all, my name is Pedro (Peter in english) and I´m from Spain. I like to view that there is some places like this on the web that gives support to many people dreams and illusions. I´m very glad for starting to take part of a community like this. Sorry if I make any grammatical mistake, I do not speak english since a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Greetings bounty brothers.

Welcome to TDH! It's a bit too much to say 'illusions' and I think you wanted to say 'imagination', but no problem. There are some of us who don't speak too well english but this doesn't mean we can't understand each other (I often use Google Translate to check my texts, but I can't rely 100% on the functionality of that feature). You came to a great comunity with excellent craftsmans and artists and some of the services/items offered by them are the best. Search the forums, read a lot and ask for help when you don't understand something.

Good hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola Pedro! :cheers

Rafal is right--most often someone will know what you are saying, even if it is not "proper grammar," and I do not think anyone would give you a hard time about that.

Welcome!

Many thanks to all of you for this such warmy welcome. I hope I´ll post some pictures of my scratch BF costume soon (when it will be closer to be finished) and I wish all of you can help me to finish it well and accurate. Many thanks again.

Many thanks to all of you for this such warmy welcome. I hope I´ll post some pictures of my scratch BF costume soon (when it will be closer to be finished) and I wish all of you can help me to finish it well and accurate. Many thanks again.

I suggest you to post images as soon as possible so we can help, aid and correct you in your build, especialy that you want it accurate. I think you don't want to do modifications to your suit after you think is almost finished: the sooner the help, the better for you.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back