Gloves...its that time of year

Mullreel

Well-Known Hunter
Fellow Jangos,

It is that time of year. If you haven't gone by your local Target to see if the Navy Blue Merona leather gloves are in, then do so as soon as you can. My local Target was already picked over, and it is still 85 degrees here in Texas. They had two pair of XL left and one was ripped really bad down the side. The other pair found its way into my wife's shopping cart.

They don't last long so get by there quick.

Question for you about these gloves. I got a pair of them in LG/XL, but they are pretty tight. Have you been able to stretch yours out at all? Did you remove the liner in them, or do you think that would make much difference?

I cut the liner out and cut off the tie down on the cuff. Cutting the liner made mine fit much better. If you flip them inside out they are fairly easy to cut out the liner.

a good way to stretch leather is to pretty much drench them in leather conditioner, stick them in a box and heat them up with a hair dryer, then while they're still hot put them on and wear them until they're cool. doing that over the course of a few days should help out considerably.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back