Thoughts on Ebay price for an UNWORKING MQ-1?

brettc

New Hunter
Hey all,
I've come across a Casio MQ-1 that's unboxed, but still with the instruction manual. The manual is water stained so the MQ-1 might be damaged. I've tried 1.55V Alkaline batteries, but don't have the 1.5V silver oxide batteries that the manual specifies, so it may work, it may not, but I didn't know if costumers cared if it works or not because I read that they usually take it apart anyway?

Any thoughts on what I should put it on Ebay for, if it's not a working unit but is undamaged on the outside?

Thanks for any input,
Brett

Ok fair is fair so here's the best advice I can offer. Sell it here and you'll get $50-$75 which is a good idea of it's worth to guys cutting it up. It'll sell super fast and you'll help the community out OR sell it in an auction on Ebay and you may get more money from a calculator collector.

I will say seeking price info here only to turn around and sell it on ebay happens alot and I dont see this as a very cool thing to do. There are at least 5 guys lined up to buy any part at any time of day here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back