Mandalorian Warfare

Fettistics

Hunter
I really wish theyd make a FPS based around a modern warfare only Mandalorian combat maybe different factions warring against one another. Different class based system. I had imagined different "Perks" where maybe one will benefit jetpack duration while another would choose upgraded Gauntlets with different abilities. Idk maybe I'm wishing too hard but somebody get this idea out to someone!

Hm, maybe a game like this could work. I read the post, and to be honest, as much as I am a big Mando fan, it doesn't sound fun. But the more I think about it, the better it could be. I think you could probably balance it pretty well. People without jetpacks get upped armor and damage, but jetpackers can fly. And you could do a couple different things instead of free for all deathmatches, like having a medic class and a juggernaut class, a "true mando" kinda class with jetpacks, and maybe somebody with heavy damage, like a forward assault kinda thing, with a repeating blaster cannon, or maybe go the other route of classic Star Wars, start hitting them with the Dharhan style character, haha. Sounds good, guys, good ideas here all the time. :)

And in terms of factions, you could have the Death Watch vs. the True Mandalorians. Man, easy, read the lore and the ideas just come to you. ;)

It's definitely possible, checkout on youtube Galactic Warfare mod.
It's pretty kandosii.
You play as imperials and rebels with maps like Mos Eisley all while using the MW engine. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back