Custom Mandalorian Assasin in progress

Weaselhammer

New Hunter
I have given myself a year to finish this costume, I want it to be done in time for Dragoncon and Halloween 2012 so I got crackin at it ! Colors will be dark gunmetal gray and silver, a smaller backpack with a sword sheathed in it, more streamlined gauntlets with an electronic interface on the left arm, maybe sorta Predator-esque. I am thinking of doing the armor with Eva foam. I already made a blaster pistol in the style of Boba's rifle
IMAG1160.jpg
I have also started the helmet, which instead of a rangefinder I'm making a flip down visor that will represent a thermal imager
289811_171086042977654_152855094800749_348343_1839173509_o.jpg

The helmet was made from a Wizardoflight pattern
I will keep this thread updated as I make progress and I am always updating my Facebook fanpage, thanks !

SWEET!! To me it seems like you are trying to make your mando like predator. Nice work though.

Thanks, I am definately taking some inspiration from Predator, especially since they are both hunters. Right now I'm planning out the actuator and electronics for a motorized remote control visor using some techniques I found on this forum that people are using for their rangefinders.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back