41st Elite armor paintup... Finished and Approved!

clonecollector

Well-Known Hunter
I've been busy upgrading my Boba but I've also been working on my clone armor these past months.

This is my armor painted up with the 41st Elite colors. I did some basic weathering and scratching. I plan do a couple of more layers/ colors of grime to match up with the shins (which I did first). After that I need to make some mods to my boots and weather those too.

I have a radio made by SEEKER to add to the back as well. I just had it off to paint up the armor.

When I have someone to photograph me I'll suit up and show you how it looks.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

DSC05016.gif

DSC05021.gif

DSC05020.gif

DSC05019.gif

DSC05018.gif

DSC05015.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great! I used to be obsessed with the 41st Elite armor, and it seems as if you've done an excellent job. Well done.

Sorry for the low res images... all I had today was my phone camera.

My shoulders are not exactly where they should be, the biceps should come up a bit too. I need to redo my strapping system I think.

My thighs have had two inches taken off around the girth already and if I had to take off more I think I'd look like I had pin legs. I think some foam padding on the back of the thighs will help keep them in place.

Another think layer of foam should also help the knees stick out a bit more so they don't get caught under the thighs.

I also thing the rubber shoulder straps should be cut down another inch or so to tighen up the upper part of the chest/ back.

Pay no attention to the shoes yet... I have to add some more velcro on the tops and figure out how to get the ankles smooth.

I also have not yet installed the elbow and knee straps

2011-10-09_13-54-00_450-1.gif

2011-10-09_13-53-20_840.gif

2011-10-09_13-52-48_856.gif

2011-10-09_13-48-42_910.gif

2011-10-09_13-48-36_746.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back