Custom female Mando

EDIT

So yeah, this project is on. Might take a while, but at least I have begun :D

/EDIT

My ROTJ SE Boba will take too **** long, so I need this as a side project.

Anywho, I'm working on a custom Mando. Female. Of course. For myself. But I thought I'd get some advice and opinions from those of you who are more, shall we say, experienced on this area. I've added a couple of "design-in-progress" pictures, and would like to get your opinions. What should I change? What should I add? Opinions on colours? I'll take everything I get, and will consider it all.

Oh yeah, and does any of you know where I can find a list of Mandalorian names for females?

Thanks!

xxDreamWalker

Custom Mando 01.gif

Custom Mando 02.gif

Custom Mando 03.gif

Custom Mando 04.gif

DSC00855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the 2nd and the 4th design, and I see you used the second design in your concept drawing.

Yeah, that was my original design. I needed a different colour as a background for the emblem, so I went with red. And from there, the entire colour scheme turned into that black/red/white one. Yellow shoulders and knees because of the yellow in the emblem. But I'm not sure if I want the main armour pieces to remain white...

And any thoughts on the cape and the... I don't know the name. The "skirt". Whatever. Any thoughts on colours that would fit?

Sorry for double posting, but is there any way to change the title for this thread? I'd rather change the title than making a new WIP-thread...

But yeah, this project is hereby ON! Received a Hasbro helmet and blaster yesterday, and I've been spending quite some time figuring out how to modify these babies. The blaster won't need too much modding, but the helmet needs some work. And I can't wait to get some extra cash and be able to start this. I'm having a blast just designing and planning the process!

I'm still in need of a Mando name, though. Any suggestions?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back