Seller Feedback for slave1pilot

slave1pilot

Well-Known Hunter
Art posted this thread;
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f33/seller-feedback-43136/

I asked about my own feedback since I don't sell an actual product.
This is what he said;

Your customers can still leave you feeback by clicking on your profile and going to the feedback tab. I would encourage those of you who do provide services to encourage your customers to leave you feedback so that future potential customers will feel more confident in you and will be more likely to want to work with you based on recommendations from previous customers.

So with that being said, I need my past "customers" to go to my profile and add some feedback for me. If you have had me paint for you in the past, please let everyone know what you think.
Thanks everyone.

U have not painted for me ( yet ) but I have got a couple of things from u. Stickers which are very nice and a set of FP gantlets that u had cleaned up and primed that are awesome. Very fast shipping. I was very happy both times . I've tried to leave feedback for a couple of ppl but have not been abal too( was on phone). I'll try from the computer. :)
I think u are good though s1p as I've never heard a bad word about u.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back