Link: Boba Fett Paint List in One Place (MindMap)

Gravity

Hunter
I recently began my first Boba Fett build, and like many other newbies, I needed to scour the forum to find the various paint color lists. To better organize my build, I started a mindmap of the color lists. It's not quite complete, but it's getting there. Maybe it'll be helpful for other newbies. Please feel free to offer suggestions and point out and errors: Boba Fett Paint Colors - MindMeister Mind Map

Nice! I've been compiling a list of humbrol paints. If you are open to finding a way to add to to your map (perhaps different maps by paints?) without making it exceptionally confusing let me know and I can send it your way.

Thanks for the compliments.
I can definitely add the Humbrol info, Fettered.
Locitus, I will likely give the "paint masters" editing privileges to the map (if they want it), so they can make necessary changes.
Also, some of the map nodes have links that lead to the TDH post from which the information was obtained.
I may even add links to the Testors site for each paint color.

I'll look at getting my list together in a way that will make it easy for you to plug it right in. Right now mine is more of an order spreadsheet without care to what color goes on what part, but I have the lists for ROTJ Jetpack, ESB Bucket, and ROTJ armor. I believe they are all according to Terminal Fettler, with some possible minor changes to things here and there based on my scouring of those threads. I certainly would welcome any changes these folks would offer.

I'll work on that tonight, if I can.

Could you also add any info we have on the EE-3's? I need to do some touch-ups soon and have no idea what colors to use.

Thanks!
Chris

I don't have those colors. Have you seen a EE-3 paint list on TDH? If so, shoot me the link, and I'll try to break it down and add it to the map.

Are the Humbrol colors enamel or acrylic ?

I'm not sure. I think maybe punching in the paint numbers on the Humbrol site may say. I'll check it out.
After checking...it looks like you have your choice of acrylic, enamel, or spray. At least with the three I checked.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back