Paging Cruzer??

JediFran

New Hunter
Hey

Trying to get hold of Cruzer and not getting any responses on pm. Have Messaged 3 times over the week now. Trying to get a tracking number for something that's not arrived.

Anyone know if he's been around?

Thanks much :)

X

While I don't know him in person, but Cruzer is one of those guys who never let people down, so I think he is too busy with stuffs or real life. And I'm sure he will contact you in no time. Just give him trust and patience...

Was it through pm that you initially contacted him?

He is great guy and very trustworthy. I think that he is going through something's currently but he will most likely get back to you shortly.

He may take a bit to respond, but he will respond. Be patient with him... he seems like a great guy, and has never failed to impress me with his service and products:)

He may take a bit to respond, but he will respond. Be patient with him... he seems like a great guy, and has never failed to impress me with his service and products:)

I think the same !!!!!!!!! but the same thing happened to me and still not get any answer.:cry

I believe that he is with some problem or is busy, surely we should have answers soon.

Leo:cheers

I got his CC Jango gaunts and holster recently, really great stuff... he maybe very busy but give him some time and he'll respond :)

I've actually tried to contact him on other forums and via email recently. Not armour or purchase related, but havent heard back.

you not starting a witch hunt - but anyone know if hes ok or knows how to get in touch?

and also, I know jedi fran is ALSO very trustworthy and a good overally costuming type lady with a good rep around the UK circles. So it isnt a matter of a newb calling foul despite her post count.

Nate

I bought all of my armor/gauntlets from him and got them just fine, but then I pm'd him a question around the first week of last week of July and have never heard back from him since so I just figured he was VERY busy.

I just saw this post for the first time today, and I can't say I am happy to see it. With a little more patience you would have seen that you received 3 PMs from me the very next day after this post was made, 1 PM two days after, a handful of PMs since then, and the free assembly of your helmet and installation of a free removable visor because you had stated you had an event coming up and would be pressed for time due to my delay. Please be aware that most times I'm not able to log onto TDH every week, and only do so when I can find time in between working full time, being a single parent, going through a divorce, forclosing on my home, being a soccer and football dad Monday through Friday, and trying to fill armor orders in between. Thankfully, there have been plenty of members who have been patiently waiting for me to finish work for them for the past 3-5 months, and others whom have waited 2-3 weeks before I could even get around to answering a PM. Delays are going to happen with me in this hobby in both production and communication, and I am truly grateful for the understanding and patient people out there that allow me to help them.

I just wish you would have been a little more patient before going public, especially given the fact I waited patiently for a couple of months before you were ready to place your order, squeezed your order in between already existing orders, and was even willing to work on altering a few of my molds to meet your specific sizing needs. Like I said, just a little more patience would have been appreciated. I hope you like your parts and please let me know if the shins need to be resized. (y)

Thanks,
Lorenzo

You are a stand up guy Lorenzo. I think your rep here on the TDH is solid with or without threads looking for you.

Keep your head up during the difficult and down times man.

You are a stand up guy Lorenzo. I think your rep here on the TDH is solid with or without threads looking for you.

Keep your head up during the difficult and down times man.

My thoughts exactly. Take care Cruzer, I can not imagine what you are going through right now, but keep positive. You are a great guy, and good times will come.

Glad to hear everything is ticking along man.
Sounds like theres a lot going on, but as usual mis-communication (both by buyer and seller) is the bane of this hobby!
To be fair, she was just saying - any one know where cruzer is? No malicious intent in the message.
Chin up mate, hope things pan out real soon for you.
Nice to hear from you, ignore my other email, take care dude.

Nate

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back