82nd ABN Paratrooper Jumping into the Fett Fray Hello from above.

SPARTAN117GW

New Hunter
Hey guys Spartan117gw Reporting in for Fett Duty! Always has been my Favorite character of the SW universe.

Grew up SF bay area San Mateo, CA. Been a life long SW fan and especially of the Fett. Been active Duty US ARMY for 4 Years 2 of which were spent with the 504th REGT in the BSTB aka the 1ST Brigade Combat Team 82ND AIRBORNE division.

Jumped out of some planes. shot lots of guns. blew stuff up. fix computers for the army.

Also been a long time airsofter, good tactical sport for training the body and the mind. Super huge Gamer HALO, COD, BF, SW games. Well KNOWN in the Battlefield Community (BF2 ASSAULT MOD)/Project Reality. I have a youtube channel dedicated to my favorite things. Its time to add the Fett on the top of my list.

My goal is to Construct Clone, Stormtrooper and the grand daddy the ESB FETT armor. I have scoped out the forums and looked at methods used for this process. You are quite a talented and Professional Community.

Yeah its alot of pictures but hopefully it will give you insight on who I am. Heck you can google me SPARTAN117GW. If you could tell I like looking pro, I dont like to wear
gear that is sloppy. Im sharp, and when I build my Armor It will indeed be Impressive. Much to learn on the way. Mistakes to make. Pros train and push till they get it
wrong. They fix ,endure, learn, and grow. And Im sure my first set of armor will resemble that a struggle to a goal. I have no experience with building props but I am motivated with the will to act and create. This is a life long mission that now has the green light. Well I look forward to contributing to this LEGENDARy
community.

If any body has any tips for the new guy. Molds or in particular guides to follow please let me know. Im open ears.

AIRBORNE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/spartan117gw?feature=mhee

5689842271_e67133830e_b.jpg

315555_10150360898243092_510518091_9873289_8287263_n.jpg

37419_444789993091_510518091_5955614_7830542_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TDH. You have now added a new addiction to your list. :) Look around, ask questions, but most of all have fun.

Also, thanks for serving our country.

Hey! Welcome to the boards. I second (and third) FettFanatic and Asok, thank you for serving and our freedom. If you have any questions search and ask. Everyone here is awsome!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Currently getting ready to get things into gear! I hope the paratroopers of the future have jet packs.
299666_10150411679043092_510518091_10206926_834524482_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!
First post here and I find another Paratrooper.
I'm also in the 82nd... Previously Fury (508th) although now I find myself in HHBn. (Currently in Kandahar).

Hope you get your armor set up. The guys at Carolina Garrison (501st) can offer some help with the Trooper armor.

ATW!

Boys, welcome to the boards...make your selves at home, kick your feet up, and prepare to see your LES go completely into this board.

Panzer, keep your head down in Kandyland. Spartan, check your feet.

SGT Gilmore 1-179 INF, Laghman Province - RC East
"always ready"

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back