Hey guys I need some help

BH Reaper

Hunter
Hi fellow Denters, I am currently upgrading to my new gaunts and for the life of me cannot get my hands on any acrylic masking fluid from anywhere. I can only get the water base stuff (it's white) which isn't working.

Can someone help me out by sending me a new bottle and I'll paypal the cash to you first straight away? (including postage)

My last paint job had my scratches painted on and want to have a real crack at it.

If anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

Hey mate, Have you tried Mr. Masking Sol NEO, or Humbrol Maskol? If you live near a hobby shop that sells tamiya paints etc. they might have some there.

Luis

Thanks Luis. I emailed Humbrol and they have sent me a distributor in Victoria who may be able to help. Hopefully they'll be able to post the colours to me.

Hey Reaper. I got some masking fluid from an artists supply shop in the Valley, Oxlades works really well I tested it on my sons Fett before mine :)

You should be able to find humbrol masking fluid (its purple) And if it isnt working and doesnt stay were you apply it try coating the colour with a clear satin coat-dull coat , Ive found that works best ,,

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back