Sith boots?

Ravage

New Hunter
Hi guys and gals,

Does anyone have a recommendation on some nice black boots for a dark jedi / sith type of character?

I was thinking of doing a custom character like this for Halloween, and need to get my butt moving on scouting out good accessories.

Thanks!

Custom Boots by Motorcowboy :: Star Wars Boots - Made to Your Measurements

This guy makes them and all kinds of other replica boots and shoes to order, to your own measurements. That makes a ton of difference wearing them for a whole day. He will make anything you want, even based on your drawings.

Darth Maul boots specifically are here:
Custom Boots by Motorcowboy Darth Maul Star Wars Boots - made to your measurements

These are not inexpensive at $525 but are real boots you could wear every day like any other style (if you want to frighten co-workers that is..).

For me it was a close choice between motorcowboy and wesco when I wanted some engineer-style motorcycle boots made to my measurements.
I picked wesco because of the style -they have made the engineer boot since the 1930's and so I have no personal experience with motorcowboy. You have to judge them for yourself.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back