Hola from Ohio

XStrifeX

New Hunter
Whats up guys. I'm a newbie. I've been checking out this site for tips for some time I'm starting on my first ever costume very soon. I don't have the cash right now to build something like you guys but I'm definately going to do it someday soon. My first costume is a Female captain Rex design. It's not super girly but less boxy then the males. My first task is helmet. I'm going to try it from scratch then I might mod a hasbro. I'll start a topic once i start.

Your new friend,
Strife

(sorry if boxy offends)

Ohio has like 2 months of heat 1 month of decent weather and 9 months of winter. There's rarely a good time for anything anymore most of my costumes are sewn. When I have to deal with plastics and toxins thats what gas mask are for. Lol But thanks for the welcome.

I completely agree I have a folder with 120 items in it just for Captain Rex alone. It does include building materials and info on them.

I live in the loveable and well known Toledo area. Where school buses refuse to run during snow storms but school is still in session. Although I'm passed the age of worrying about that but it still makes me lol.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back