Jumpsuit/Shirt+pants? Low cost options?

GStam66

Hunter
I know that Fett has a full jumpsuit on under the armor, and a flak vest as well. But the cheapest I've seen the jumpsuits going for is about 60 bucks or so. I was curious if anyone has tried the "shirt and pants" routine, where they got a plain longsleeve shirt, and cargo pants that are similar to fett's jumpsuit, and dyed them the correct colors? It seems that the shirt would tuck into the pants fairly clean, and the "separation" would be covered by the assorted belts and such. I should be able to custom stitch a flak vest out of some thicker material as well, and then use some extra fabric for the neckseal, extra pouches, etc. Estimated price is about 20-25 bucks or so, depending on the pants lol.

Anyone have any success with "cheaping out" on the jumpsuit? Fett has so much armor and supplies covering it up, that it seems all you have to do is get the color and basic shape/material correct and it will still look fairly accurate.

A low cost option would be a cheap jumpsuit, but not a shirt+pants for Boba because it has the back uncovered. For Jango it's more than plausible for cheap options becuase it's covered by the girth, but not Boba.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back