Found Some Shoes "WOOT!"

DarkJediJaden

New Hunter
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to report that the first part of my Zam has arrived! We found some of the Prada Boots online for pretty cheap. Sure they have some wear on them, but hey they'll work. So one piece down and oh...about 1000 left to go.:lol:

Thanks! We are working on finding all the pieces and deciding which ones that we want to buy vs. make ourselves. Luckily we have a Tandy leather close, so I'm hoping to head there soon to start pricing leather. I think the part that I'm looking forward to the most is making the skirt. That is right up my alley as far as stuff that I like to do. As soon as I have pictures to post you can be sure I will.

Oops..I forgot that Bill(Asok) unveiled something for me a few days ago along we the shoes. A blaster kit to put together! I have the paint and everything to put it together, I just need to find the time to start on it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back