Mando Custom

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
MAN things here have Changed! LOL I ca't even figure out the insert picture thing... Hope it works!
I've recently in the last couple days logged into the TDH to see what is new and interesting, I guess Halloween time gets me thinking of the Good ol' days!

Anyways I've had a few messages inquiring about the last Custom I did and I would like to offer it again if no one dissaproves.

At the time I was offering it up as a run of 10 I think I honestly don't remember.

IF the community does not object to a second run of helmets I will be happy to buy some casting products and do another run if I could get 10 people to commit to the run.

I guess we could consider this an intrest thread but I'll put up an official Intrest thread if I get no complaints about the "re-run"

msc%20024[1].jpg

msc%20025[1].jpg

Thanks S1P! I hope to come back with a refreshed sense of creativity. Most likely all Custom stuff as I just can't see myself fighting my way back into anything Boba related.
I still have a half finished varient helmet sculpted out in the shop.... I might just have to finish that too :)
Hope all is well with you and all the other great members around here. There's ALOT of new faces!

MS

Can't say I saw this coming, glad to see you're back though!

Actually just bought one of the originals off someone a couple weeks ago and am just waiting for it to get here...

welcome back MS! it's been way too long. i had one of these, but it is now in the good hands of noval talon. anyone that's looking for a rare custom helmet needs to get one of these!

Well folks, like I stated I am waiting on feedback. Surprisingly quite a few voices has already come in. It's pretty mixed and I understand that those who have 1 of the few remaining pieces are a bit hesitant to give up the rarity. I supose being in the other shoes I would be as well. I know there are those who would like the chance to replace there damaged buckets and there are others that want there friends to have the oppertunity to get an interesting Mando piece.
Worst case scenerio I guess is I alter the original 10% and mold it up.

THis is why I posted this, I didn't want to show up and start putting out goodies that I made a promise about and peeve off the 10 members that bought into a limited run.
Had I ever thought this helmet was going to be popular in the merc world I would have made more. Lesson learned, never assume anything :)

MS

I'd be all for a Modified version of the helmet. There are a few imperfections and tweaks that would make this helmet alot better. A re-run of the V1 isnt high on my list of likes..but a V2 would be kosher with me. As long as the differences are visible and easily told between the 2 anyway

I guess is I alter the original 10% and mold it up.

MS

This. A bajillion times this. Those of us who have one could tell you what could be improved, even! Heck, if you make changes that I like, I may buy a second one. (PM me if you want to know what I feel should be changed to make it a better helmet).

I am not an official member or anything.... but here are my thoughts. Talk to the owners of the first run and make changes they suggest, then add your own little alters to make the version 2 unique as well. Either way I am very interested in any run you may do.

will be following this closely

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back