Mando Custom

Amazing. I'd like to get one of these if I have the money when the time comes. I'll be looking for the official interest thread, because this is wicked! ;)

Hey MS,
Welcome back!!! I still have my original, and it's still unpainted and in storage. I was planning on working on my custom mando soon, once I get it out. Yeah I'm slow. You were working on armor to go with this and never got back to me, before your TDH exit. Did you finish the armor, and do you think, you'd ever offer it? I'd be in for a V2 as well.

I would most definitely be interested. I know i Pmed you awhile ago and said as much, but i figured i should post it here as well

interest!!!interest!!!interest!!!interest!!! INTEREST!!!

that helmet exudes awesome like none other! i saw Rokeim Gekla's and i just NEEDED one. short of buying novall's this is something i would DEFINITELY wanna do! (y):D plz plz plz PLZ sell them! make'm PLZ! i haven't been this excited about a mando sales thread since the MDSB assassin!

now to tone it down a notch a V2 is truly a perfect idea. a mod you could do to make it less like the original is get rid of the raised pattern on the top of the helm or get rid of the upper right and left hand side vent thingies on the back or replace them with another design. both modifications would immediately make the V2 recognizable. another idea is to have the fin on the top kind of turn up at the end or remove the pointy looking things at the front of the fin where it starts (the lighter green things on Rokeim's.) i'm not trying to do your job for you, just offer some ideas.

thanks

Kane

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back