Who is the most Awesome Looking Character in Star Wars

Obrey

New Hunter
hey guys,

I know this forum is probably biased towards a certain mandalorian, but I thought Id ask anyways. I was just wondering which Star Wars character do you think looks the most awesome or is asthetically your favorite. I would go with Vader and Boba.

Please keep in mind if you vote for a certain trooper to be specific (eg. Snow trooper, scout trooper, clone commander exc)

General Tarkin or any of those officers in grey! The most aesthetically pleasing and most handsome uniform in military history goes hands down to the Germans, which is what the Imperial officers are clearly based on.

Fett has been my hero for a looong time.

That being said, I have a new fascination with the Zuckuss aesthetic. It's a good thing I wasn't on set for ESB--I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of his bubble wrap eyes! CRACKLE CRACKLE POP! :lol:

The most awesome looking character in Star Wars is Jabba the Hutt.

And by most awesome, I mean most disgusting. Ha, just kidding.

Outside of Boba Fett, I thought Darth Maul was pretty awesome looking with the intense eyes and makeup.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back