female fett

I have seen several different methods for making the chest armor. One is using a torso manequin and cutting the plastic from it, the other is making a paper mache or tape cast of the chest and when cured and removed, pouring fiberglass on the outside of the mold.

My wife is also my best friend. we knew each other 2wks before getting married (11yrs 3mo and still going strong). She likes my boba costume and wants one of her own.

That's so cool! I'm a girl myself, so it's always fun to hear about other female Mandos :)

In our home, it's me who's going all the way out... My fiancé complains about the money I spend on my costume. And I've become so obsessed with Star Wars, he almost hates it by now. That's why I love this forum. I can actually talk Star Wars without anyone rolling their eyes at me :D

My wife is the reason my first costume was Boba Fett. I was going to start on a sandtrooper costume but she wanted me to be Boba Fett. She really supports me in my Star Wars collecting obsession and now my costuming obsession! Her favorite Star Wars episode is 2 & 3. I think that is because of Hayden Christensen! :)

Not sure if you've ever visited us before, but I'd encourage you to go look through some of the female WIP's over at the Mandalorian Mercs. We have an entire section just for female armor, and although your going for a Boba, you can still apply many of the techniques our ladies have used to get their armor done.

Mandalorian Mercs- Female Armor

I wish your wife would have a chat with mine...
I've pretty much got my two girls (4&7) wanting to do this but the wife is balking.... I wouldnt even mind that If I could get her into a Slave Leia set up.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back