Jango Westars

IzzyMel

Jr Hunter
I bought a set of finished Westars. I did some additional work (sanding, filling in the gaps and repainted them). I tried to get them as close as I could to the Master Replicas. Let me know what you think.

photo22dc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Chrome spray paint for the barrel, trigger, and clip. I used rub n buff on the handle and acrylic flesh wash for the copper metalic color.

I used Krylon Chrome Original Paint #1010. I used an auto primer 1st. I then used the Krylon paint for a 1st coat. Let it dry, then I wet sanded it with 1600 grit. After it dried I gave a 2nd coat. In order for me to get an even coat I drilled a hole in the barrel and used a long screw in the hole to hang the blaster. This way I could walk around the weapon spraying the blaster. Let me know if that helps. :)

Sorry, what brand of Chrome? I used a chrome spray paint on mine, but they didn't come out nearly that shiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back