Starting Old Republic Guild

I'd like to join, I'm new to this forum but I've played a lot of MMO's and I'm a good pvp player. By the way, is it a pvp or pve guild ? (Rp or regular ?) .. I would prefer a pvp
server, more challenge, and you can play like a pve server (raids, instances, etc).

And I feel that the Sith Empire will be the stronger

Its set on a PVP i personally prefer PvE but PvP seems fitting for starwars considering i also enjoy some RP from time to time as well so its geared toward everything really, yes it is on the Sith side and the guild name is Business before Pleasure if you have an account already at the TOR main website just find us in the guild search section and all you have to do is click app. i'll accept it once it notifies me. If not just make one and then you can get pre guild access and what not its pretty easy just google the old republic. also its on East coast time zone, hope to see your app. and everyone elses

Funny thing about that lol the Bounty Hunter class can tank as well anyway great stuff ive gotten 2 of you to join and signed up already and about 4 more interested, keep on droppin the apps i accept them as soon as i get them. Also i posted on our own forums there about guild leadership and what not I'm going to need some, anyone interested feel free to PM me.

just bumping lets get out butts too the site need at least 1 more to join it and register there preorder to meet minimum requirements to have the guild available on launch day only have 2 people whove joined yet so much interest here it only takes 5 mins feel free to PM me for the info or just scour the topic for it even posted a link for easy mode

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back