Jango Build Cost

Garz

New Hunter
Hello everyone, been a member for a bit, and i have made a trash can Jango armor that i am decently happy with. And it is now time to move on to something a little more grand. I am thinking about parting together some jango armor, but i was thinking about buying the whole set at once. As far as quality is concerned, i'm looking for something that would be accepted by 501st. I do know what pieces to look for if i go that route, but i am concerned about overall cost. Both for piecing as well as buying all together at once. Thanks for any help!!!

I think I am around 1700, but I lucked out on accurate boots for < $30 :D

I figure once I am "done" (for now) I will be at around 2k

Garz, instead of trash can armor, try a 30 gallon water barrel. A friend of mine did his Boba Fett armor that way and it looks fantastic! As for 501st approval, it all depends on your Garrison. Being in Carolina Garrison (being the birth place of the 501st) we are a little less uptight than many other Garrisons. That same friend made his entire Boba fett costume that was legion approved for under $500 because he did EVERYTHING from scratch himself. So it all depends on how crafty you are and how much time you have to devote.

Thanks, that really helps. I've found a good contact that has been doing some of my armor. Now i have to put in a lot of work to be ready, but i feel its worth it. I like to work on stuff, plus it saves on the cost TREMENDOUSLY. (Sorry for the lateness of this post, been without a computer for almost a month now)

Just be patient. Things come along in the CARGO HOLD. However, there are just times when you will need to breakdown and purchase from one of the MANY, extremely talented builders here on TDH. Even with great deals, you're still looking at $1,500 - $2,000......and LOTS of TIME! But it is all FANTASTIC!! Good Luck.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back