mandalorian protector

Brail khan

Active Hunter
I am re-doing my entire kit, I have learned a lot since working on my first kit. These pics are where my kit stands as of now, critiques welcome.

036.gif

015-1.gif

017-1.gif

SANY0225.gif

SANY0223.gif

SANY0226.gif

SANY0231.gif

024.gif

009-1.gif

010-1.gif

012.jpg

2580.gif

2579.gif

2452.gif

2454.gif

SANY0222.gif

200px-Mandalorians_led_by_Boba_Fett.gif

I am going for the look in the last pic, where the guys look pretty much like boba, but not 100 % the same. I'll get more pics up as I progress with this, Thanks for looking!

thanks bro, I hope you enjoy that blaster, got parts for another going out to Ordeyn. Maybe you can offer her some tips after you get yours going.

thanks bro, I hope you enjoy that blaster, got parts for another going out to Ordeyn. Maybe you can offer her some tips after you get yours going.

Please do kal, you are the weapons man! ;)

Awesome progress Brail, btw. :D Are you really making those glove by hand? I am fascinated by them.

I need a pair of gloves that actually fit me and I'm starting to think maybe I could pull off a making pair by hand... My mom is pretty skilled with the sewing machine so she could help me. Your gloves look great. :)

find a pair of cheap leather gloves that fit you well (the stretchy stuff won' t work) and with an exacto knife cut out the stitches in them and remove the thread. when you have them taken apart, use the pieces of material for your templates.I am going to add a strip of velcro at the center of my wrist that extends maybe 1 1/2" toward my palm to aid with putting them on.I wish I had a sewing machine, I am hand sewing all my stuff. Good luck

Okay gang, trying to wrap up my kit as quickly as possible... got a "little Boba" on the way . So, I gotta' get this done before the baby arrives in November. Here are some pics of painting and battle damage progress

001-1.gif

002-1.gif

003-1.gif

004-1.gif

005-2.gif

006-2.gif

007-1.gif

008-2.gif

009-2.gif

Thanks! the gauntlets and knees came from rkd , and I got the earcaps and jetpack rocket from the cargo hold, and the rocket collar ,beacon, and stabiliser came from fett seven. but everything else is scratch built

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back