Something you guys might like.

Turtle

Jr Hunter
But before that a little background on myself. My name is Ty and I have been a Star Wars fan since I was 5 years old when I was given the Trilogy for Christmas. I have been heavy into RC for the last 6 years mostly crawlers, but also Rally cars, short course trucks, planes, etc. I have been a photographer for ten years now working for a couple magazines and websites as a freelance photographer and writer. Now that the intro is done with.

I started on a series about a year and a half ago. The series has some pretty conceptual ideas behind it, but for the basics full synthetic environments using Star Wars figures. The early photos used many characters the newer photos use only Stormtroopers. But enough of my yacking. Hope you guys enjoy.
IMG_5098smallsig.jpg

IMG_5049smallsig.jpg

IMG_4993smallsig.jpg

IMG_4529smallsig.jpg

IMG_4513smallsig.jpg

IMG_4502smallsig.jpg

And if anyone was curious I print these as 22" by 33" fine art prints, the scale is really interesting taking figures that are 3.75" tall and making them 8+ inches tall.
Thanks for looking guys!
Ty

These are hilarious. Oh yea...and ever try taking a leak in a Boba Costume?...that cod piece is a nightmare to work around :D

Thanks guys for all the comments.:lol:

I did a little narrative the other day, hope you guys like it.
_MG_8417small.jpg

_MG_8429small.jpg

_MG_8430small.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Ty

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back