iv looked for hours on how to wear your harness

ZeroGinc

Active Hunter
:cryiv looked for hours on how to wear your harness for your jet pack for bbf and cant seem to grasp of find a post that shoes or tells me how. how do i wear it undunder the vest right!? but then were do the straps for the hooks come out from to thread into the back plate the only way i can think of is from the back of the neck on the vest but that seems like thats not right any one have any picks? any help from you would be great :)

You should have some holes in the vest near the holes in the back plate and run them through both.

You need to:

1. put on your armor vest and backplate as if you were actually fully suiting up. That means attaching the collar studs if you normally do or aligning the velcro or whatever you've chosen as the means to put the collar to the backplate.
  2. Assuming you already cut the slots in the backplate, have a friend, spouse, neighbor, etc. use a pencil or pen to mark the vest through the backplate slots -- creating a horizontal mark where the hooks should come through the vest
  3. Cut through the back of the vest along those marks to make openings for the hooks and straps
  4. (Optional) Sew buttonholes or otherwise finish the new strap holes in the back of the vest. I never bothered on any of my own....

That's it. Now when you put the harness over your flightsuit, you have someone thread the hooks and straps through the holes in the back BEFORE you put on the backplate, and thread them through the backplate as you put it on.

Voila!

C

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back